- What are different types of ports?
- What are the examples of input and output?
- What is input output connector?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- Which of the following port is called as printer port?
- What are input and output ports of a PC?
- What are six types of video ports?
- What are the input and output ports?
- How many types of input output ports are used in computer?
- Is HDMI input or output?
- Is a USB port input or output?
- What ports are on the I O panel?
What are different types of ports?
Types of Computer PortsPS/02.Serial Port.Parallel Port.Ethernet.VGA Port.USB Port.DVI Port.HDMI Port.More items….
What are the examples of input and output?
I/O devices are the pieces of hardware used by a human (or other system) to communicate with a computer. For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices.
What is input output connector?
The input/output (I/O) connectors are for attaching external devices, such as printers, keyboards, and displays, to the server. … One systems management connector. One parallel-port connector. One video-port connector.
What are the 10 input devices?
Computer – Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Joy Stick.Light pen.Track Ball.Scanner.Graphic Tablet.Microphone.More items…
Which of the following port is called as printer port?
Parallel PortParallel Port It is commonly called a printer port since most people use this port to hook up their printer.
What are input and output ports of a PC?
(1) (Input/Output port) An I/O port is a socket on a computer that a cable is plugged into. The port connects the CPU to a peripheral device via a hardware interface or to the network via a network interface. See port, standards – hardware interfaces, DisplayPort, HDMI and USB.
What are six types of video ports?
List six types of video ports. HDMI, VGA, S-Video, Display Port, Thunderbolt, and DVI.
What are the input and output ports?
Basics of Computers – Input/Output PortsParallel Port. Parallel ports can send or receive 8 bits or 1 byte at a time. Parallel ports come in form of 25-pin female pins and are used to connect printer, scanner, external hard disk drive, etc.USB Port. USB stands for Universal Serial Bus. … PS-2 Port. PS/2 stands for Personal System/2.
How many types of input output ports are used in computer?
In Computers, communication ports can be divided into two types based on the type or protocol used for communication. They are Serial Ports and Parallel Ports.
Is HDMI input or output?
It’s an input. If whatever device you have has an HDMI out and you put the other end into the monitor then it should work although this is a pretty small screen to watch TV on… The HDMI port is an Input. Got my graphics card hooked up to it with the included HDMI cable that came with it.
Is a USB port input or output?
It is both. A flash drive, for instance, is an input device when you’re copying files from it, and an output device when you’re copying files into it. An USB headset is an output device (because of the audio coming out of the headphones) but also an input device (because of the audio captured by its microphone).
What ports are on the I O panel?
Common I/O ports include USB and FireWire. In this section, we also discuss SCSI, audio connections, MIDI, and RG-6 coaxial ports….USB Port Types, Speeds, and Technical DetailsUSB 1.1.USB 2.0 (also called Hi-Speed USB)USB 3.0 (also called SuperSpeed USB)