- What is the rarest comic book?
- How old is Batman?
- Will 90s comics ever be worth anything?
- What is Superman worth?
- Who Killed Superman?
- How much is Superman funeral for a friend worth?
- Is Batman a trillionaire?
- Are comic books dying?
- How much is Superman comic #75 worth?
- What comic is worth the most money?
- Who owns the most expensive comic book?
- What is the most valuable Superman comic book?
- What is Batman number 1 worth?
- How much is Batman worth?
- How much is the death of Superman worth?
- What is Batman IQ?
- How can you tell if a comic book is worth money?
What is the rarest comic book?
New Adventure Comics #26According to the CGC database, there are only 9 registered copies of New Adventure Comics #26, making it the rarest comic book in the world.
New Adventure Comics #26 was first published in 1938, during the early days of DC Comics..
How old is Batman?
The comic book, which tells the story of a 55-year-old Batman coming out of retirement in a possible future, reinvigorated interest in the character.
Will 90s comics ever be worth anything?
Comics in the 90s are sometimes worth something if they’re in good condition and they feature famous creators. If you just collected normal series with high print runs by mid-level creators, they’re not particularly rare or sought after.
What is Superman worth?
Pretty sure Superman’s net worth was estimated at $1 billion, not $3 billion, in 1988 dollars. Two Spider-mans and a Batman. Batman is worth more than Superman these days.
Who Killed Superman?
DoomsdayDoomsday “kills” Superman After all, Doomsday is best known as the monster who kills Superman in “The Death of Superman.” The two characters confront each other in front of the Daily Planet building in Superman’s home city of Metropolis and beat each other to death.
How much is Superman funeral for a friend worth?
Cover price $1.25. Published Feb 1993 by DC. Part 6 of the 8-part ‘Funeral for a Friend,’ continued from Adventures of Superman (1939) #499.
Is Batman a trillionaire?
Bruce Wayne is technically a Trillionaire with billions in liquid Assets. He literally owns something like 1/3 of Gotham’s land, some of the most valuable land in the country, before NML and after he owned all that land plus made tons of cash by investing in all the businesses he financed.
Are comic books dying?
Are Comic Books Dying? No. In fact, they are thriving. While single issues of printed comics has decreased by 20% in the last 20 years, comic book companies have tripled their market size through trade paperback sales, digital sales and increasing prices.
How much is Superman comic #75 worth?
Supermanundefinedundefined Issue:# 75Cover Date:Jan ’93Cover Price:$2.50Current Value:$20.00Searched:641647 more rows
What comic is worth the most money?
1. The inaugural issue of Action Comics marked the first appearance of Superman and helped kick off the superhero genre. In 2014, a pristine issue of the 1938 comic, with its original price of 10 cents still on the cover, sold on eBay for $3.2 million, making it the most valuable comic book of all time.
Who owns the most expensive comic book?
1. Action Comics #1 – CGC 9.0 – $3.2 Million. Dominating the top spot on our list of the most expensive comic books in the world is Action Comics #1.
What is the most valuable Superman comic book?
A rare copy of Action Comics #1 that introduced Earth to Superman has become the world’s most expensive comic book, selling for a whopping $3.2 million. Adams’ 1938 issue was labeled as having “perfect white pages” and given a condition rating of 9.0 by the comic grading service Certified Guaranty Company (CGC).
What is Batman number 1 worth?
Batman #1 can easily pass the $50,000 mark, even in higher grade but restored condition, and the highest-known to date (CGC 9.2) recently sold for over half a million Dollars!
How much is Batman worth?
Forbes estimates Bruce Wayne aka Batman’s net worth to be in the region of $9.2 billion, while the Bruce Enterprises is said to have an annual revenue of $31.3 billion. All pretty cool, especially for someone whose superpower is money.
How much is the death of Superman worth?
Some fans grabbed “Superman” No. 75 hoping for a massive increase in value. The polybagged edition of the comic sold new for $2.50. Recent sales at ebay.com include sales at $9.16 and $12.99.
What is Batman IQ?
11. Bruce Wayne’s alleged IQ trumps Albert Einstein’s. Batman’s stated IQ is an unbelievable 192, several notches above the famed theoretical physicist, who was estimated to have an IQ between 160 and 180.
How can you tell if a comic book is worth money?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.